Therapy Jobs in Rio Linda, California
Rio Linda, CASchools - SLP Contract 24 days ago
K-6th Grade Speech Pathologist Needed Near Rio Linda, CAApply
I am actively reviewing resumes for a school-based Speech and Language Pathologist. This position will be near Rio Linda, CA. The SLP hired into this position will be working for the remaining school year ending in June 2021. This position will accept virtual applicants as well. This position will also be for the upcoming 2021-22 academic school year.
- Full-time position but will consider part-time applicants
- K-6th grade caseload
- SLP will conduct evaluations, develop and participate in IEPs, and provide direct therapy services
- Students have standard mild to moderate articulation, language, and fluency disorders
- There are 12 kids in an ASD classroom that will be more moderate to severe on the caseload
- California issued SLP license or CTC Credential
If you are interested in this SLP position located near Rio Linda, CA and would like to receive more information, please contact Torri Griffith at 813.792.3443. All updated resumes must be sent to email@example.com.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.