Therapy Jobs in Post Oak, Virginia
Post Oak, VASchools - SLP Contract 21 days ago
School-Based Full-Time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC) Job - Post Oak, VAApply
We are currently working with a school district near Post Oak, VA to schedule interviews for a speech language pathologist job for this school year.
- Full-time: 37.5 hours per week
- Provide services to K-5 students with a range of disabilities and needs
- Conduct evaluations and assessments
- Develop and implement IEP goals and attend IEP meetings
- Active VA SLP license is required
- Must be comfortable providing services both in-person and virtually
For additional information about this job, please send your most current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (813) 261-2247.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.