Therapy Jobs in Pembroke, New Jersey
Pembroke, NJSchools - SLP Contract 16 days ago
Speech Language Pathologist --Pembroke, FloridaApply
Sunbelt is interviewing and hiring a Speech Language Pathologist for a school-based job providing therapy services to Elementary through High School students. This contract position is located in the Pembroke, Florida area for the school year. Interviews are being scheduled quickly for this opportunity.
- Florida SLP licensure
- Masters degree
- School-based experience preferred
- Able to interview quickly near Pembroke, Florida
- Kindergarten through High School grades
- Individual caseloads will be discussed during the interview
- Direct therapy, Evaluations, Goal development
- Adaptable, and able to make therapy rewarding
- Able to motivate students
- Full time
- Part time schedules may be considered
- Academic school year schedule
For immediate consideration for this Pembroke, Florida area SLP opportunity and to schedule an interview, please apply to this post and send your updated resume directly to [email protected].
Please reach out to me about ALL other opportunities– Full-Time & Part time positions are available Nationwide
Sunbelt Staffing - Senior Account Manager
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.