Therapy Jobs in North Howell, Oregon
North Howell, ORSchools - SLP Contract 6 days ago
Remote SLP Job - North Howell, OR - Full TimeApply
A remote/virtual Speech Pathologist job has opened for a school district near the North Howell, OR area has opened, and I am reviewing resumes in attempts to schedule interviews. This position will begin as soon as possible and will end June 2021.
- Full-time working 40 hours per week
- Speech services will be primarily virtual but the SLP hired will need to come onsite once a month for evaluations
- Assessments and evaluations
- IEP participation and direct therapy
- Students have varied mild to moderate disabilities with ASD included
All applicants interested in this position will need to have an up to date SLP license in the state of Oregon. It is required to have school-based or pediatrics experience as well.
If you would like immediate consideration for this virtual/work from home SLP job near the North Howell, OR area contact Torri Griffith via email with your contact information, as well as updated resume at email@example.com
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.