Therapy Jobs in Norridge, Illinois
Norridge, ILSchools - SLP Contract 20 days ago
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Job near Norridge, ILApply
Sunbelt is looking for a qualified Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) near Norridge, IL. This is a full-time job for the upcoming new school year near Norridge, IL.
- Work with elementary through high school grade students
- Engage with general and special education students with varying diagnoses
- Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) License for State of IL and PEL (Required)
- Bilingual in Spanish (Required)
- 1+ Years of School Experience
- IEP Experience (Preferred)
If interested in the Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) job near Norridge, IL, please apply below and follow the link to schedule some time to speak here.
For immediate consideration please send an email with your resume attached to [email protected] or contact via phone at (813) 688-9177.
National Hiring Manager- Sunbelt
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.