Therapy Jobs in Melbourne, Florida
Melbourne, FLSchools - SLP Contract 6 days ago
Virtual School Speech Language Pathologist job Melbourne, FLApply
100% Virtual Speech Language Pathologist Full Time and Part Time Caseloads are now available with a Florida School District.
- A Florida SLP license is required to interview.
- Prior schools experience and IEP experience is preferred.
- Full Time and Part Time caseloads available.
- Elementary and High School caseloads now interviewing.
- 100% Virtual caseload with mild to moderate disabilities.
To apply for this Speech Language Pathologist position in Melbourne, FL, please submit a resume to the hiring manager using the contact information below:
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.