Therapy Jobs in Mechanicsville, New Jersey
Mechanicsville, NJSchools - SLP Contract 17 days ago
ASHA Certified SLP For K-6th Grade Students - Mechanicsville, NJApply
Our Mechanicsville, NJ area school has an immediate need for a full-time Speech Language Pathologist. The hired Clinician will be a part of a safe and caring professional learning community with a "can do" mentality.
- Full-time long-term contract for the school year
- Hours: 8:30am-3:00pm, Monday-Friday. We are receptive to part-time applicants as well
- Weekly pay
- Caseload consist of K-6th grade students
- Mostly mild to moderate disabilities
- Responsibilities include evals, therapy, IEP meetings, as needed consult services
- A New Jersey SLP License + NJ Department of Education Cert is required to qualify.
For immediate consideration on this position, email resume to: [email protected] or after applying, call me directly.
National Hiring Manager
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.