Therapy Jobs in Laytonville, California
Laytonville, CASchools - SLP - Telespeech Contract 9 days ago
Remote Speech Language Pathologist JobApply
I am working with a California school district to schedule interviews for a remote speech language pathologist job. This is a full-time position for this school year.
- Provide virtual services to students in grades K-12 who have a range of mild to moderate disabilities
- Complete assessments and evaluations
- Implement student IEPs and write progress reports
- Participate in IEP meetings
- Consult and collaborate with teachers, parents, and school staff
- Must have active CA SLP license and ASHA CCC
- 2 years of school-based experience is required
- Spanish bilingual is a plus
For additional information about this job, please send your most current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (813) 792-3425
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.