Therapy Jobs in Lake Holm, Washington
Lake Holm, WASchools - SLP Contract 11 days ago
School Based Physical Therapist Job Available - Lake Holm, WAApply
Sunbelt Staffing is working with a district near the Lake Holm, WA area to review resumes and schedule interviews for a school-based Physical Therapist.
- 1 campus with birth to age 22 – the students on the caseload are mostly elementary school aged.
- Mild to moderate disabilities with no extreme or severe students
- Full time working up to 40 hours per week.
- Must have experience, skills, and cultural suitability. Applicants must be sensitive to cultural diversity.
- Must have WA Physical Therapist license
- Must have WA ESA (License can be applied for or pending)
Interviews are being held for this position as soon as possible. If you would like more information, or to have immediate consideration for interviews all current resumes can be emailed to email@example.com. Torri Griffith can also be reached directly at 813.792.3443
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.