Therapy Jobs in Kennebunkport, Maine
Kennebunkport, MESchools - SLP Contract 13 days ago
Kennebunkport, ME | School Speech Language PathologistApply
I am working with a school district near Kennebunkport, ME to schedule interviews for a short-term speech language pathologist job to cover a leave this school year.
- Work across multiple school sites to provide services to K-8 students with a range of disabilities
- Conduct evaluations and assessments
- Develop and implement IEP goals and complete progress reports
- Participate in IEP meetings
- Active ME SLP license is required
- Experience with IEPs is a plus
Apply within or email your resume directly to the hiring manager: Laila.Ramadan@Sunbeltstaffing.com
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.