Therapy Jobs in Jacksonville Heights, Florida
Jacksonville Heights, FLSchools - SLP Contract 10 days ago
Speech Language Pathologist job opening Jacksonville Heights, FLApply
Now interviewing for a Speech Language Pathologist position for the school year in Jacksonville Heights, FL.
- Itinerant position with the caseload spanning multiple schools.
- Capped caseload at 50 students.
- High autistic population.
- FL DoE SLP License
- Fingerprinting through the school
- Flexibility to work in different situations
To apply for this Speech Language Pathologist position for the school year in Jacksonville Heights, FL, please send a resume to Keaton Reinhart via the contact information below.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.