Therapy Jobs in Great Mills, Maryland
Great Mills, MDSchools - PT Contract 26 days ago
Seeking Part-Time Physical Therapist | School-Based Position for Current Semester | Great Mills, MDApply
Seeking Part-Time Physical Therapist | School-Based Position for Current Semester | Great Mills, MD
We are seeking an exceptional Physical Therapist in the Great Mills, Maryland area. This position is part-time for 16 hours or approximately 2 days a week. The school district is currently remote, but they are looking to come back onsite before the end of the semester.
- Primarily K-8th grade students
- PTs will supervise and conduct evaluations
- Types of Disabilities: Variety of moderate to severe
- Ensure safe and accessible educational environments for staff and students
- Assist classroom teachers and other educational personnel in incorporating movement and activity into instruction
- Active Physical Therapist License in Maryland
- Ability to be onsite
- School-based or pediatric experience is preferred
- Excellent documentation skills
- Superb communication skills
To be considered for an immediate interview, submit your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call (813)-518-6900. You can also schedule a time to chat at https://calendly.com/alina-rosales-recruiter-sunbelt.
Sunbelt Staffing is dedicated to placing quality healthcare professionals to their dream jobs! With over 30 years as a business, Sunbelt’s priority is to build lasting relationships with healthcare professionals and school districts to facilitate superior services to students in need.
#physicaltherapy #schools #PT #parttime
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.