Therapy Jobs in Grand Meadow, Minnesota
Grand Meadow, MNSchools - SLP - Telespeech Contract 11 days ago
New School Year Job Opportunity: Speech Language Pathologist | Grand Meadow, MNApply
New School Year Job Opportunity: Speech Language Pathologist | Grand Meadow, MN
Sunbelt Staffing is currently aiding a school district in near the Grand Meadow, Minnesota area! They are looking for an outstanding Speech Language Pathologist to join the team for the upcoming school year. We are ideally looking for a candidate who can work in-person, has previous experience in a school setting, and is looking to join a great team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Evaluations & assessments
- Diagnosing, treating, and preventing speech, language, and swallowing disorders
- Educating students and family members about speech disorders and causes, including disabilities and traumatic events
- Keeping detailed records relating to student conditions, care plans, therapies, and progress
- Reporting progress and status to appropriate parties, which may include family members, teachers, or medical professionals
- Start Date: TBD, likely mid-August
- Full-Time: 37.5 Hours/Week
- K-12 Grades
- Further caseload details may be covered during the interview
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- ASHA CCC's
- Minnesota Speech Language Pathologist license
- Minnesota Department of Education (MDE) License
- 2+ years of experience working in a school setting is preferred
To be considered for an immediate interview, submit your current resume to email@example.com and/or call (813)-518-6900.
You can also schedule a time to chat at https://calendly.com/alina-rosales-recruiter-sunbelt.
#speechandlanguage #hiring #slp #pediatrics #speechtherapy
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.