Therapy Jobs in Goddard, Kansas
Goddard, KSSchools - SLP - Telespeech Contract 28 days ago
Actively Hiring Speech Language Pathologist for School-Based Job | Goddard, KansasApply
Actively Hiring Speech Language Pathologist for School-Based Job | Goddard, Kansas
Sunbelt Staffing looking for a wonderful Speech Therapist near the Goddard, Kansas area! The district is towards the West of Goddard. We are ideally searching for a qualified SLP who can work in-person, has previous school-based experience, and can start this position quickly. However, we may be able to consider candidates who can commit to hybrid services (part in-person, part virtual).
The position is guaranteed to last through the end of the current school year, with a likelihood of renewal for the upcoming new school year. The district is looking at this semester as a trial period. This is a great way for a candidate to get their foot in the door!
- Full-Time Role: Approx. 36 Hours/Week
- K-5th Grade students
- Single elementary building
- ASAP Start
- Further caseload details will be covered by the Special Education Director during the interview
Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Evaluations & assessments
- Diagnosing, treating, and preventing speech, language, and swallowing disorders
- Educating students and family members about speech disorders and causes, including disabilities and traumatic events
- Keeping detailed records relating to student conditions, care plans, therapies, and progress
- Reporting progress and status to appropriate parties, which may include family members, teachers, or medical professionals
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- ASHA CCC's
- Kansas Speech Therapist license
- 2 or more years of experience working in a school setting is preferred
To be considered for an immediate interview, submit your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call (813)-518-6900.
You can also schedule a time to chat at https://calendly.com/alina-rosales-recruiter-sunbelt.
#speechandlanguage #hiring #slp #pediatrics #speechtherapy
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.