Therapy Jobs in Glenview, California
Glenview, CASchools - SLP Contract 6 days ago
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Job - Near Glenview, CAApply
At Sunbelt, we are currently looking for a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP). Specifically, this district is looking to hire an SLP to work with K-12 children. This Speech Language Pathologist job must be filled as soon as possible to be prepared for next school year.
Day to day duties of this job Include:
- Create treatment plans for students in their care
- Document and track clients progress towards goals
- Lead the remediation and development of speech and language skills
- Work with students on the autism spectrum
Requirements of this Speech Language Pathologist job include:
- CA SLP Licensure or CA CTC
- Ability to work with students facing a variety of speech delays
- Ability to work with students with autism
- Full-time employment
- Available to begin this job next school year
If you are interested in applying to this SLP job for next school year, please reach out to me, Chris Hickey, at (813) 343-4824 or firstname.lastname@example.org !
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.