Therapy Jobs in Gatesville, Texas
Gatesville, TXSchools - SLP - Telespeech Contract 14 days ago
School Speech Language Pathologist Position | Quick Interview & Start | Gatesville, TXApply
School Speech Language Pathologist Position | Quick Interview & Start | Gatesville, TX
Sunbelt Staffing is searching for a skilled Speech Pathologist to team up with a school district in the Gatesville, Texas area! We are searching for a qualified candidate who is able to be onsite. We are looking for a candidate to start this position quickly. The position is guaranteed to last through the end of the current school year, with a high likelihood of renewal for the upcoming new school year. This is a great way for a candidate to get their foot in the door!
- K-12th Grade Caseload
- Current school year
- Primarily evaluations
- Diagnosing, treating, and preventing speech, language, and swallowing disorders
- Educating students and family members about speech disorders and causes, including disabilities and traumatic events
- Keeping detailed records relating to student conditions, care plans, therapies, and progress
- Reporting progress and status to appropriate parties, which may include family members, teachers, or medical professionals
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- ASHA CCC's
- Texas SLP license
- Two or more years’ experience working directly in a school setting
To be considered for an immediate interview, submit your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call (813)-518-6900.
You can also schedule a time to chat at https://calendly.com/alina-rosales-recruiter-sunbelt.
#speechandlanguage #hiring #slp #pediatrics
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.