Therapy Jobs in Forks, Washington
Forks, WASchools - SLPA Contract 29 days ago
SLPA Job in Forks, WA - Next YearApply
Sunbelt is seeking a Speech and Language Pathologist's Assistant in the Forks, Washington area!
This job begins at the start of this coming school year, in September, and will last until June of the following year. It is full time with Middle and High school.
*Candidates must have Washington SLPA license
*Previous school-based experience is preferred
Speech Language Pathologist Assistant Job Skills:
Assist the SLP with the following:
- Examine and plan services
- Provide services for students with speech disorders
- Communicate with parents and staff
- Instruct speech handicapped students in the development of desirable speech habits
- Develop IEPs and maintain records
- Attend meetings
- Evaluate and provide individual student progress
Interested in this Pathologist's Assistant (SLPA) job? For immediate consideration for this job or any others, please call or email:
National Hiring Manager
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.