Therapy Jobs in Firebaugh, California
Firebaugh, CASchools - SLP 17 days ago
Remote SLP Job OpeningApply
We are looking to hire a full time school based Speech Language Pathologist in the Firebaugh CA area. This SLP job will be working with K-12 age school children with mostlymild-moderate disability types.
- California SLP license Required
- Screen, assess, diagnose, and identify children with various types of communicative disorders.
- Participate in the development of IEPs for each child
- Maintain accurate records and reports
- May supervise, coordinate, and plan the work of Instructional Assistants or other paraprofessionals assigned to the program.
- Provide therapy
- Communicate with parents, teachers, administrators, and staff relative to the individual needs of the students
- Monitor student achievement through periodic, ongoing assessment and adjust instruction in response to student data.
- Make appropriate referrals for students with diagnosed disorders.
For immediate consideration email your resume to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at (813) 792-3425 for more details.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.