Therapy Jobs in Demorest, Georgia
Demorest, GASchools - SLP Contract 11 days ago
Demorest, GASchools - SLP Contract 12 days ago
Demorest, GASchools - SLP Contract 15 days ago
Demorest, GASchools - SLP Contract 25 days ago
Demorest, GASchools - SLP - Telespeech Contract 27 days ago
Speech Language Pathologist near Demorest, GA - HybridApply
Sunbelt is searching for a full-time hybrid Speech Language Pathologist near Demorest, Georgia that is looking to start immediately. SLP graduates are encouraged to apply for this 40 hour a week position. Join our team today!
Speech Language Pathologist Job Details:
- Full time schedule for 40 hours a week
- Position would begin in the upcoming school year
- Work with elementary and middle school students in the Demorest, Georgia area
- Help students with general and special needs (fluency needs, development delays, and stuttering)
Speech Language Pathologist Duties:
- Assessing and evaluating the needs of students
- Develop plans pertaining to the long and short term goals of the student
- Participate in IEP meetings and provide consulting services
- Provide related hybrid in person therapy and teletherapy
Speech Language Pathologist Qualifications:
- Georgia Speech Language Pathologist License
- At least one year of relevant work experience is preferred
If you would like to apply or request more information regarding the full-time, Speech Language Pathologist hybrid job near the Demorest, Georgia area please contact Lindsey Holloway at
[email protected]staffing.com today!
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.