Therapy Jobs in Clayton, California
Clayton, CASchools - SLP Contract 12 days ago
California Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) JobApply
A school district in California is in need of a remote Speech Language Pathologist (SLP).We are looking for applicants who have previous school-based experience and experience with IEP's.
- Active CA Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) License
- Master’s Degree in Communication Sciences and Disorders
- ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC)
- Must have a computer that is less than 5 years old
- Must have a working web camera
- Must have high-speed internet capabilities
- Candidates must go through a short tech-screening
If you are interested in being considered for this 100% Remote Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) job opening in California, please send an updated resume directly to Lauren.Garris@SunbeltStaffing.com and call/text me!
National Hiring Manager
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.