Therapy Jobs in Camden, North Carolina
Camden, NCSchools - SLP Contract 23 days ago
Speech Language Pathologist (Next School Year)Apply
We are interviewing for a Full-Time Speech Therapist(s). Passionate speech language pathologist are encouraged to apply. Requirements of the position are listed below!
- Full-Time (37.5 Hours Weekly)
- K-12th Grade
- Contract Term: August 15th, 2022 – May 2nd, 2023
- Caseload: Evaluations and testing for elementary and middle school (Switching off between schools)
- Providing Speech Therapy Services to Students including speech, language, and hearing screenings
- ASHA Certification & Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech Language Pathology
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Speech Language Pathology License
- Mileage reimbursement
- Competitive Pay
- Health, Dental and Life Insurance
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- 401 (k) Matching
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me at my contact information below. I am accessible at any time.
Mya Huggins I Account Executive I (678)-710-7541
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.