Therapy Jobs in Buckhall, Virginia
Buckhall, VASchools - SLP Contract 11 days ago
Buckhall, VA - K-5th Grade SLP Job OpeningApply
I am looking to hire a Speech and Language Pathologist position located in a school district surrounding the Buckhall, VA area. This position will be a contract position beginning as soon as possible working onsite and full-time until the end of the academic school year.
- SLP hired will be working 35 hours per week
- K-5th grade caseload at 1 school location
- SLP will complete assessments, evaluations, IEP meetings and direct therapy
- Students have mild to moderate disabilities
- Pediatrics and/or schools experience preferred but not required
- Active Virginia SLP license
If you are interested in this Speech Pathologist full-time position located near the Buckhall, VA area and would like more information, or immediate consideration for interviews contact the hiring manager at the following information:
Torri Griffith – National Hiring Manager – 813.792.3443 – email@example.com
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.