Therapy Jobs in Bradley, Georgia
Bradley, GASchools - SLP Contract 19 days ago
Middle School Speech Pathologist - Bradley, GAApply
I am actively reviewing resumes to schedule interviews and hire for a Speech and Language Pathologist. I am looking for an SLP to work for a school district located near the Bradley, GA area for the upcoming 2021-22 academic year beginning August 2021.
- Full-time working 37.5 hours per week – we are accepting part-time applicants as well
- Middle school caseload at one school location
- 44 students on the caseload with mild to moderate disabilities
- Responsibilities include being a service provider, IEP team member, progress monitoring IEP goals, adding speech services to present level IEPs, and conducting evaluations
- Mut have pediatrics or schools experience
- Must have GA SLP license
The hiring manager can be reached directly to request more information, or to contact on receiving immediate consideration for interviews:
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.