Therapy Jobs in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
Bloomfield Hills, MISchools - SLP Contract 20 days ago
Speech Language Pathologist Job in Bloomfield Hills, MichiganApply
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan: I am working with a local school district in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan in need of a Speech Language Pathologist for a job that is available for the rest of this school year. The Speech Language Pathologist in this position will be working with a dense caseload of early intervention children, along with some elementary and high school students.
- Full-time hours, 37.5 per week
- Provide therapy services, follow IEP goals, and collaborate with other members of the Special Education staff
- Most students are on Medicaid, so candidates with Medicaid billing experience are ideal for this role
- We're looking for someone who is flexible and able to handle a large caseload independently
- SLP license in Michigan is required
To apply for this Speech Language Pathologist job in Bloomfield Hills, email a resume and cover letter to Monica Llerena at firstname.lastname@example.org.
National Hiring Manager - Schools Division
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.