Therapy Jobs in Bishopville, South Carolina
Bishopville, SCSchools - SLP Contract 24 days ago
Actively Interviewing for Speech Language Pathologist Job Opening | Bishopville, SCApply
Actively Interviewing for Speech Language Pathologist Job Opening | Bishopville, SC
Sunbelt Staffing is working with a school district near the Bishopville, South Carolina area! The district is looking for an exceptional Speech Pathologist to join their team for the upcoming school year. We are ideally looking for an applicant who can work in-person, has previous experience in a school setting, and experience with Medicaid billing. The Speech Pathologist will have a say in what grade level they want to work with. This is a full-time position at 37.5 hours per week, however we will also consider part-time applicants who can commit to at least 20 hours per week.
Job duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Evaluate and diagnose speech, language, communication, and swallowing disorders.
- Treat speech, language, communication, and swallowing disorders.
- Provide training and education to family/caregivers and other professionals.
- Work collaboratively with professionals from many other disciplines.
- Master's Degree in Speech Pathology
- ASHA Credentialed
- Active SC Speech Pathologist license
- Experience with Medicaid billing
- Ability to work for any U.S. employer
The school district is hoping to interview candidates as soon as possible. Please send your information to the contact below to be considered for an interview and learn more about the position:
Alina Rosales // (813)-518-6900 // email@example.com. You can also schedule a time to speak with Alina at: https://calendly.com/alina-rosales-recruiter-sunbelt
#slp #schools #speechlanguage #nsy
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.