Therapy Jobs in Bethel, Connecticut
Bethel, CTSchools - SLP Contract 19 days ago
Speech Language Pathologist (CCC/CFY/SLPA) job near Bethel, CTApply
A school district near Bethel, CT is currently interviewing Speech Language Pathologists (CCC/CFY/SLPA) for a full time contract position starting asap until December.
- Treat language, speech, swallowing, and communication disorders to students in K-Fifth grade
- This contract position is around thirty five hours per week
- More caseload details will be discussed during interview based on your experience
- The SLP must have prior school or pediatric experience
- The SLP must have their CT Speech Language Pathologist License
- Previous experience with contract positions (preferred)
- Bilingual (preferred)
- Health/Life/Dental plans for full time onsite employees
- Weekly pay for direct and indirect services
If interested in this Speech Language Pathologist job or other SLP jobs near Bethel, CT area, please send an updated resume to [email protected]
National Account Executive
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.