Therapy Jobs in Barstow, Maryland
Barstow, MDSchools - SLP Contract 12 days ago
Part-Time SLPs Needed - Barstow, MD - Itinerant PositionsApply
A Speech Language Pathologist is needed for a part-time job opening for a school district near Barstow, MD area. The ideal candidate for this position will have an ASHA issued Certificate of Clinical Competence. This position will be for the Spring semester of the 2020-21 school year beginning January 2021 and lasting until the end of the school year.
- Part-time position working 4 days per week (28 hours)
- 2 elementary school caseloads
- Must be comfortable being onsite for the position
- Students have varying disabilities ranging from mild to moderate
- MD SLP License
- Recent school based or pediatrics experience
- Must be comfortable being onsite, and virtual if needed
We are scheduling interviews for this position immediately. Please send all updated resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Torri Griffith can also be reached via call/text at 813.792.3443.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.