Therapy Jobs in Altoona, Pennsylvania
Altoona, PASchools - SLP Contract 27 days ago
Altoona, PA - Part Time SLP Job OpportunityApply
Altoona, PA - Sunbelt Staffing is currently working with a local school district to find a qualified Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to work a total of 16 hours per week, 4 days a week.
- Support the academic achievement and social participation of the students in the classroom by providing them with the support and therapy necessary.
- Actively participate in IEP meetings.
- Ensuring adherence to all mandated timelines.
- Individual must be flexible in the workplace, willingness to work on both individual and small group services.
- Masters in Speech Language Pathology, Communicative Disorders, or related field from accredited university.
- Active PA state SLP - CCC license.
Interviews are being scheduled. If you are interested, and a qualified candidate- please send your resume to Lila Kreso at Lila.Kreso@sunbeltstaffing.com
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.