Therapy Jobs in Adams, Minnesota
Adams, MNSchools - SLP - Telespeech Contract 11 days ago
Actively Interviewing for School Speech Therapist Position | Upcoming School Year | Adams, MNApply
Actively Interviewing for School Speech Therapist Position | Upcoming School Year | Adams, MN
Sunbelt Staffing is dedicated to placing quality healthcare professionals to their dream jobs! With over 30 years as a business, Sunbelt’s priority is to build lasting relationships with healthcare professionals and school districts to facilitate superior services to students in need.
Sunbelt Staffing is currently working with a school district near the Adams, Minnesota area! The district is looking for a great Speech Therapist to join the team for the upcoming school year. We are ideally looking for a candidate who can work in-person, has previous experience working in a school, and is looking to join a great team. Sunbelt is helping the school to expedite the hiring process.
Duties will include:
- Evaluations & assessments
- Diagnosing, treating, and preventing speech, language, and swallowing disorders
- Educating students and family members about speech disorders and causes, including disabilities and traumatic events
- Keeping detailed records relating to student conditions, care plans, therapies, and progress
- Reporting progress and status to appropriate parties, which may include family members, teachers, or medical professionals
- Start Date: TBD, likely mid-August
- Full-Time: 37.5 Hours/Week
- Kindergarten through 12th Grade students
- Further caseload details may be covered during the interview
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- ASHA CCC's
- Minnesota Speech Language Pathologist license
- Minnesota Department of Education (MDE) License
- 2+ years of experience working in a school setting is preferred
To be considered for an immediate interview, submit your current resume to email@example.com and/or call (813)-518-6900.
You can also schedule a time to chat at https://calendly.com/alina-rosales-recruiter-sunbelt.
#speechandlanguage #hiring #slp #pediatrics #speechtherapy
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.