Therapy Jobs in Abington, Massachusetts
Abington, MASchools - SLP - Telespeech Contract 21 days ago
School Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Position in Abington, MassachusettsApply
School Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Position in Abington, Massachusetts
Sunbelt Staffing is teaming up with a school district in the Abington, MA area to find skilled Speech Language Pathologists! The school district we are working with is looking for a candidate to join their team for a part-time position approximately 25 hours per week. This is an onsite position.
- Caseload includes: Artic, language, ASD.
- This position is to help support the current SLPs – general responsibilities will be assessments and evaluations, therapy and IEPs.
- Servicing children both onsite and remotely (some children have opted for teletherapy options)
- Educating students and family members about speech disorders and causes, including disabilities and traumatic events
- Keeping detailed records relating to student conditions, care plans, therapies, and progress
- Reporting progress and status to appropriate parties, which may include family members, teachers, or medical professionals
- Must be a licensed Speech Language Pathologist in the state of Massachusetts.
- This requires the SLP to be licensed through ASHA, and to have a valid MA License
- MA DOE Certification
- Tech savvy
- Excellent documentation skills
- Outstanding communication skills - especially when working, and building relationships, with students' family members and caregivers
To be considered for an immediate interview, submit your current resume to email@example.com and/or call (813)-518-6900. You can also schedule a time to chat at https://calendly.com/alina-rosales-recruiter-sunbelt.
#speechlanguagepathologist #hiring #slp
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.