School and Education Jobs in West Chester, Pennsylvania
West Chester, PASchools - Behavior Specialist Contract 30 days ago
School-Based Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) | West Chester, PA | 2 Month ContractApply
School-Based Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) | West Chester, PA | 2 Month Contract
Sunbelt Staffing is now interviewing for a skilled Registered Behavior Technician in the West Chester area. This position is full-time for an 8 week contract. An ideal candidate will have a patient, imaginative, and resilient personality, as well as excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
This position is 4 days a week (no school on Wednesday) and in-person. It will be a 1 on 1 position working with a 1st grade student who has an emotional disability. He is in a typical first grade class and demonstrating behaviors such as elopement and work refusal.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Work under the supervision of a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) and alongside a professional care team, in a collaborative environment
- Keep the child motivated to learn
- Communicate confidentially and professionally with behavior analysts, parents and your team
Required qualifications of an Autism Behavior Technician:
- Complete 40+ hours of Behavioral Technician training and pass the RBT (Registered Behavior Technician) competency assessment
- Exposure working with children or adults with special needs
- Flexible schedule of availability to work part-time and be organized
- Must have reliable transportation to travel to client homes
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Some college experience, not required, such as background in Special Education, Psychology, Mental Health, Communication Disorders, or Behavioral Health
- CPI preferred
To be considered for an immediate interview, submit your current resume to email@example.com and/or call (813)-518-6900. You can also schedule a time to chat at https://calendly.com/alina-rosales-recruiter-sunbelt.
#rbt #registeredbehaviortechnician #behaviorspecialist
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.