School and Education Jobs in Southborough, Massachusetts
Southborough, MASchools - Special Education Teacher Contract 20 days ago
Special Education Teacher (FT ASD) - Southborough, MAApply
We are searching for a Special Education Teacher for this job in Southborough, Massachusetts!
- Starts ASAP and will last for the rest of this current school year
- Elementary Schoolers
- 35 hours per week
- In an Autism classroom
- Working with children who vary in their verbal abilities (it is 1:1 staffing).
- We are searching for the best match, someone skilled, flexible and passionate!
- Must have MA SPED license
- ASD experience
Special Education Teacher Job Duties:
- Plan a program of activities that meets the individual needs, interests and abilities of students with disabilities
- Administer assessments to evaluate skill levels, progress and achievement
- Provide instruction
- Behavior management
- Schedule and participate in IEP meetings
- Develop and revise IEPs for students
- Consult with parents and staff
Interested in this SPED job? For immediate consideration for this job or any others, please call or email:
Sarah Misurac, National Hiring Manager, 813-792-3437, Sarah.Misurac@SunbeltStaffing.com
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.