School and Education Jobs in Selma, Alabama
Selma, ALSchools - Special Education Teacher Contract 11 days ago
Part-Time Special Education Teacher Job Opening | Elementary School Caseload | Selma, ALApply
Part-Time Special Education Teacher Job Opening | Elementary School Caseload | Selma, AL
Calling all Special Education Teachers! We are working with a school in the Selma area to hire a Special Education Teacher for the this school year. We are actively interviewing for this position!
- Part-time hours
- Elementary level caseload
- Create courses, plans, projects, assignments, and assessments
- Cooperate with general education teachers (as a co-teacher and/or consultant) to refine and implement high-quality curriculum aligned to standards and competencies
- Write and implement high-quality IEPs
- Effectively implement FBA/PBSP, 504 Service Agreements, and GIEPs
- Active Alabama Special Education Teaching License
- 1-3 years of SPED experience is preferred
- Experience with consistent progress monitoring and best practices in Special Education instruction
To be considered for an immediate interview, submit your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call (813)-518-6900. You can also schedule a time to chat at https://calendly.com/alina-rosales-recruiter-sunbelt.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.