School and Education Jobs in Manning, South Carolina
School Psychologist Job near Manning, SCApply
I am seeking a passionate and qualified School Psychologist for a local school district near Manning, SC. This job is Full-Time for the full school year.
In this job, the School Psychologist will work to support the success of Elementary, Middle and High School students academically, socially and behaviorally. The district is looking for a self-starter, with excellent time management skills.
- Full-time Contract, approx. 37.5 hours/week, Full School Year
- Initial and re-evaluations
- Identifies and assesses the learning, development, and adjustment characteristics and needs of those struggling with social, emotional and behavioral challenges.
- Collaboration with educators, parents and the disciplinary team to create supportive and safe learning environments for all students.
- Must have your SC School Psychologist certification
- School Experience is preferred but not required
To Apply: Please send your current resume to Teya.Bevilacqua@SunbeltStaffing.com
If you have any questions about this School Psychologist job opening near Manning, SC, or any other opportunities of interest, you can call me at (813) 448-1634
Ask me about remote jobs!
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.