School and Education Jobs in Gretna, Florida
Gretna, FLSchools - Behavior Specialist Contract 6 days ago
Gretna, FLSchools - PT Contract 16 days ago
Gretna, FLSchools - PT Contract 17 days ago
Part Time ABA Therapist Job Opportunity near Gretna, FLApply
I am currently seeking an experienced ABA Therapist for a school-based position located near Gretna, FL. This position is Part Time, working 20 hours per week, based on school hours and schedule.
The ABA Therapist will be providing direct therapy services, under the supervision of an onsite BCBA. Will be working with students in Kindergarten through 12th grades, with mild to moderate behavioral needs, including autism and some developmental disabilities. ABA Therapist will be working one to one with a student to improve behaviors in the classroom.
- Must have High School Diploma
- Associates Degree or Bachelor's Degree in Psychology is preferred, not required
- 1 year of work experience in ABA Therapy
- Proficient in implementing behavior plans
- Experience with discrete trial teaching is preferred
- Active FL state ABA Certification.
- Seeking previous experience in a public school setting.
Apply Now: For immediate consideration to this school-based ABA Therapist role located near Gretna, FL, please send your resume/CV directly to Cassandra.Lukins@SunbeltStaffing.com
National Hiring Manager
(813) 261-2257 | Cassandra.Lukins@SunbeltStaffing.com
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.