School and Education Jobs in Dock Junction, Georgia
Dock Junction, GASchools - COTA Contract 18 days ago
Full Time COTA Needed Near Dock Junction, GAApply
There is an active need for a Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant for a district surrounding the Dock Junction, GA area. This position will be full-time, beginning mid-February, until the end of the academic school year in June 2021. The position will then cover a summer program in the district.
- Itinerant position working with no more than 1-2 schools per day
- Elementary and middle school caseload
- COTA will be assisting OT’s providing direct therapy and helping the students to interact more with their therapies
- Students have mild to moderate disabilities
- Must be actively licensed as a COTA in the state of Georgia
- Must have pediatrics or schools experience
If you are interested in this COTA full-time position that is adjacent to the Dock Junction, GA area please contact Torri Griffith directly at 813.792.3443. All current resumes must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.