School and Education Jobs in Depew, New York
Depew, NYSchools - RN Nurse Contract 6 days ago
Depew, NYSchools - RN Nurse Contract 13 days ago
Depew, NYSchools - RN Nurse Contract 16 days ago
Full-Time Job close to Depew, New York - Nurse PractitionerApply
I am assisting a school district, in the Depew, New York area, fill a Nurse Practitioner job opening.
This will be a Monday through Friday job, working full-time, from 8 AM to 4 PM, over the summer and into next school year.
Duties of a Nurse Practitioner may include but are not limited to:
- Providing physicals: Committee on Special Education (CSE), Sports, and Working Papers
- Providing referrals to Primary Care Providers
- Communicating with school nurse to provide follow-up on referrals
- Signing CSE orders
- Participating as a member of a sub-committee of the School Health Council
Specific Qualifications for this full-time job:
- New York State Licensed, Certified and Registered
- Pediatric experience
- Graduated from a Nurse Practitioner program accepted by New York State Education Department (NYSED) or be certified as a nurse practitioner by a national certifying organization acceptable to NYSED
- Ability to travel between school locations
Soft Skills for this job near Depew, New York are:
- Ability to effectively communicate
- High aptitude for creative thinking and problem solving
- Possesses a positive attitude
- Ability to work with a team of health care providers
- Ability to make decisions that meet the needs of children
- Great work ethic
- Motivated to ensure that all students have quality health services
If you would like to apply for or request more information regarding this full-time, summer school, Nurse Practitioner job in the Depew, New York area please contact Leslie Chichester either by phone 813.792.3444 or by email [email protected].
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.