School and Education Jobs in Dauphin, Pennsylvania
Dauphin, PASchools - Paraprofessional Contract 10 days ago
Full-Time Special Ed Teacher's Aide Job Opening | Quick Start | Dauphin, PAApply
Full-Time Special Ed Teacher's Aide Job Opening | Quick Start | Dauphin, PA
We are working with a school district near the Dauphin, Pennsylvania area who is looking to hire a Teacher's Aide to help their students with special needs. The special education teacher's aide will assist the teacher in many of their daily classroom activities. They will help special needs students to care for their physical and emotional health and safety.
Candidates applying must have experience working with students with special needs. We are looking for applicants who are patient, hardworking, and enjoy working with children.
- Elementary level students
- Mild to moderate needs
- 37.5 hours per week
- Current school year
- Must report to work onsite
- Aiding the teacher with lessons and daily plans
- Assisting with paperwork and reports
- Setting up the classroom for activities
- Monitoring the needs of the children to ensure their health and safety
- Associate's Degree or 60 college credits
- Previous experience as a paraprofessional, instructional aide, or working with special needs children in some capacity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Patient with children including those with special needs
- Pass a local assessment of knowledge and skills in assisting in instruction
To be considered for an immediate interview, submit your current resume to email@example.com and/or call (813)-518-6900. You can also schedule a time to chat at https://calendly.com/alina-rosales-recruiter-sunbelt.
#para #teacheraide #parapro #jobsearch
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.