School and Education Jobs in Cuyahoga Heights, Ohio
Cuyahoga Heights, OHSchools - Special Education Teacher Contract 13 days ago
Intervention Specialist School Teacher Job - Full-time Cuyahoga Heights, OHApply
Intervention Specialist School Teacher Job - Full-time – Cuyahoga Heights, OH
Sunbelt is interviewing for an open Intervention Specialist School Teacher position in the Cuyahoga Heights, OH area. We've partnered with an incredibly supportive district that is looking for someone to fill an open need for the 2022-2023 school year.
- Full-time, 37.5hrs/wk, 2022-2023 full school year
- Caseload: Mild – Moderate (various)
- Inclusion co-teaching classroom
- Plan and provide training and support for educational assistants, other professionals, and families regarding student’s goals.
- Provide an educational environment where instruction is individualized for each student and includes supports and modifications that facilitate learning.
- Bachelor’s degree in special education training or teaching students with special needs preferred.
- Must have active OH Intervention Specialist license
- Previous school experienced preferred
- Competitive hourly pay
- Weekly paychecks!
- Interview assistance and support!
How to Apply:
If you or someone you know is looking for a Intervention Specialist School Teacher Job in the Cuyahoga Heights, OH area, please send your most updated resume directly to [email protected] or call/text at (813) 219-1092.
National Hiring Manager
[email protected] | (813) 219-1092
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.