School and Education Jobs in Colton, Oregon
Colton, ORSchools - SLP Contract 6 days ago
Colton, ORSchools - SLPA Contract 7 days ago
Colton, ORSchools - LPN Nurse Contract 28 days ago
Seeking School Speech Language Pathologist Assistant | 4 Days/Week | Quick StartApply
Seeking School Speech Language Pathologist Assistant | 4 Days/Week | Quick Start
Sunbelt Staffing is dedicated to placing quality healthcare professionals to their dream jobs! With over 30 years as a business, Sunbelt’s priority is to build lasting relationships with healthcare professionals and school districts to facilitate superior services to students in need.
Sunbelt Staffing is working with a school district in the Colton, OR area. We are seeking a talented Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA)! Our ideal candidate is someone who has some experience working in schools, has AAC device experience, and is patient with children.
We are actively interviewing for this position!
This position will be Monday-Thursday (no Fridays!) and have 32 paid hours per week. The SLPA will work with 2 elementary schools. The caseload includes mild to moderate disabilities. Most of the students are articulation. There will be a few students on the caseload with other disabilities such as ASD, or who have AAC devices.
- Implement therapeutic programs and treatment within the instruction and guidelines established by the supervising SLP.
- Assist individual students and small groups of students through instructional activities designed to remediate the identified communication disability(ies).
- Participate in team planning to meet the communication/education needs of students.
- Prepare, maintain, assemble and return instructional materials and operate instructional media for identified students.
- Work collaboratively with the certificated staff to identify, prepare and operate instructional media for identified students.
- Collect and organize data and information for identified students.
- Collaborate` in designing schedules, charts, and rosters for students being served.
- Records grades, progress notes, and information for students being served.
- Maintain files consistent with the standards set by Speech Language Pathologist.
- Prepare, distribute, and collect forms needed by certificated staff for identified students.
- Attend Individual Education Plan (I.E.P.) meetings and other pertinent meetings for identified students as determined by supervising SLP.
- Participate in professional growth opportunities as agreed upon among the Speech Language Pathologist Assistant, the Speech Language Pathologist and the Director of Special Programs.
- Oregon Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) License
- Ability to report to work onsite
- Previous school or pediatric experience
- Experience with AAC devices is preferred
The school district is hoping to interview candidates immediately. Please send your information to the contact below to be considered for an interview and learn more about the position:
Alina Rosales // (813)-518-6900 // firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also schedule a time to speak with Alina at: https://calendly.com/alina-rosales-recruiter-sunbelt
#slpa #speechlanguagepathologist #pediatrics
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.