School and Education Jobs in Clayton, Ohio
Clayton, OHSchools - Special Education Teacher Contract 16 days ago
Special Education Teachers Needed For A Job Near Clayton, OHApply
Currently interviewing full time Special Education Teachers for a job near Clayton, OH. This position is full-time, 37.5 hours per week working with K-8 students with mild to moderate disabilities. At this Special Education Teacher job near Clayton, OH, you will be working as a resource push in/pull out teacher. Both of these schools are starting the year providing all instruction remotely/virtually.
Special Education Teacher Job Responsibilities:
- Manage and provide instruction to a caseload of students.
- Develop, write and help implement IEPs.
- Coordinate the implementation of specially designed instruction as defined in the IEP.
- Evaluate tests and assessments, complete report cards and conduct parent conferences.
- Communicate regularly with parents and faculty regarding the student’s needs to ensure that the IEP goals are being met and needs are addressed in a timely manner.
Special Education Teacher Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Special Education or Education with concentration in Special Education.
- Must have a valid OH K-8 Special Education Teacher Certificate.
If you are a qualified, caring, and dedicated teaching professional, interested in spending your time working directly with students for the job near Clayton, OH, please contact Tracy at:
Schedule a call at: https://calendly.com/tracykline
National Hiring Manager
Call or text: 813-792-3409
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.