School and Education Jobs in Charlton, Massachusetts
Charlton, MASchools - Behavior Specialist Contract 4 days ago
BCBA Job Opportunity ~ School-Based, Full-Time ~ Charlton, MA areaApply
As a Hiring Manager at Sunbelt Staffing, I have partnered with a nearby School District of the Charlton, MA area to find a Board-Certified Behavioral Analyst for the remainder of the school year. This job opportunity will involve working with students in an Elementary School, in an Autism specific classroom.
- Starting ASAP – June 2021
- 37.5 hours per week
- Standard school calendar dates and times
- Lead in the development, facilitation, and follow-up training in Applied Behavior Analysis
- Provide model teaching and other direct instructional support methods
- Give consultation and training for parents, teachers, and community members
- Develop and implement positive behavior plans and strategies
- Maintain caseload of students- write comprehensive Individual Behavior Plan for each child assessed
- BCBA License in the state of Massachusetts
If you would like to be considered for this job immediately, send your resume to my email email@example.com and/or call me at (813)448-1418. I would love to provide more details about this BCBA job and the school district’s expectations. They are about to start interviewing, so please reach out to me soon!
National Hiring Manager
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.