School and Education Jobs in Brookfield, Illinois
Brookfield, ILSchools - SLP Contract 30 days ago
Bilingual Spanish | Speech Language PathologistApply
A school district near Brookfield, IL is currently reviewing resumes for all qualified bilingual in English and Spanish Speech Language Pathologists to work with kiddos in elementary and middle school.
- Full time
- Maintain accurate records regarding student needs and progress
- Develop, write, and help implement IEPs.
- Perform clinical functions such as: screens, evaluations, development of treatment plans, and delivery of treatment in accordance with policies and procedures
- Communicate regularly with parents and faculty regarding treatment plans and therapy goals
- Illinois SLP License
- Professional Educator License (PEL)
To learn more about this please send all resumes to our hiring manager [email protected] or apply within. If interested in school-based tele-therapy positions, please email directly for more information
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.