School and Education Jobs in Boothwyn, Pennsylvania
Boothwyn, PASchools - Paraprofessional Contract 14 days ago
Spanish-Speaking Instructional Aide Job Opening for Upcoming School Year | Boothwyn, PAApply
Spanish-Speaking Instructional Aide Job Opening for Upcoming School Year | Boothwyn, PA
Sunbelt Staffing is teaming up with a school district near the Boothwyn, Pennsylvania area! We are working to find a reliable and bilingual Instructional Aide. We are actively hiring for this full-time position for the upcoming new school year. Our ideal candidate will have prior Instructional Aide or Paraprofessional experience. Candidates must be able to report to work onsite.
- 37.5 hours per week
- New School Year
- Elementary students
- This position will be mainly supporting students in the class who would benefit from translations
- Onsite position
- Translating classroom activities for the student to understand and participate in
- Monitoring students for the purpose of providing a safe and positive learning environment
- Assisting students in participating in classroom routines
- Assisting students with self-care tasks (as necessary)
- Assisting with student drop-off and pickup.
- Follow and record data for prescribed toilet training protocols.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
- Maintain a clean, safe, and organized work and therapy environment.
- Collaborate with treatment team including client, parents and caregivers, outside professionals, Lead Behavioral Technician, ABA Interns, and co-workers.
- Fluent in speaking, reading, writing, and translating Spanish
- AA degree, 72 quarter-hour college credits, OR ParaPro Assessment with a score of 461 or higher.
- (Transcripts or proof of ParaPro score must on file to be considered for an interview.)
- Proof of High School completion.
- College transcripts that specifically state completion of high school will be accepted in lieu of high school diploma.
- Authorized to work for any U.S. Employer
To be considered for an immediate interview, submit your updated resume to email@example.com and/or call (813)-518-6900. You can also schedule a time to chat at https://calendly.com/alina-rosales-recruiter-sunbelt.
#aba #parapro #hiring #aide #bilingulal #spanish
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.