School and Education Jobs in Bainbridge, Georgia
Bainbridge, GASchools - School Psychologist Contract 18 days ago
School Psychologist Job for Next School Year Near Bainbridge, GAApply
We are hiring a full-time School Psychologist for a school district near Bainbridge, GA for next school year.
School Psychologist Job Overview:
- Caseload: K-12 students with mild to moderate disabilities
- Hours: Full-time, 40 hours per week
- Responsibilities: Testing, writing the psychological and eligibility report and having the meetings to present the information.
School Psychologist Job Requirements:
- Active School Psychology License in GA
- Must be able to commute to the Bainbridge, GA area
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screening
- Weekly pay
- Health benefits available
- Dental, group life, vision, and liability insurance
- 401(k) retirement and savings plan
Please email your resume to Alexis Novales at Alexis.Novales@sunbeltstaffing.com if you are interested in this School Psychologist job in the Bainbridge, GA area.
National Hiring Manager
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.