School and Education Jobs in Angier, North Carolina
Angier, NCSchools - OT - Telehealth Contract 11 days ago
School-Based Occupational Therapist Position - K-12 Caseload - Angier, NCApply
School-Based Occupational Therapist Position - K-12 Caseload - Angier, NC
We are seeking a North Carolina licensed Occupational Therapist to work with a school district in the Angier, NC area!
This is a full-time job opening for an exceptional Occupational Therapist. This is an onsite position traveling between schools. Students are in K-12 grade levels. The position is for the current school year and has 37.5 pair hours per week.
- Reducing barriers that limit student participation within the school environment
- Supporting the needs of students with significant challenges, such as by helping to determine methods for alternate educational assessment and learning
- Helping to identify long-term goals for appropriate post-school outcomes
- NC Occupational Therapist
- At least 1 year of school experience or pediatric experience is preferred
- Ability to communicate with caregivers effectively and empathetically
- Organized and patient
The school district is hoping to interview candidates as soon as possible. Please send your information to the contact below to be considered for an interview and learn more about the position:
Alina Rosales // (813)-518-6900 // firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also schedule a time to speak with Alina at: https://calendly.com/alina-rosales-recruiter-sunbelt
#schools #occupationaltherapist #OT #onsite
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.