School and Education Jobs in Andrews, South Carolina
Andrews, SCSchools - School Psychologist Contract 5 days ago
Hiring Now! School Psychologist in the Andrews, SC AreaApply
A school district near Andrews, SC is hiring a full-time School Psychologist for the upcoming school year.
School Psychologist Job Overview:
- Contract, Full-time
- K-12th grade students with mild to moderate disabilities
School Psychologist Job Qualifications:
- Must have an active SC School Psychology License
- Must be able to commute to the Andrews, SC area
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screening
- Weekly pay
- Health benefits available
- Dental, group life, vision, and liability insurance
- 401(k) retirement and savings plan
Are you interested in this School Psychologist job in the Andrews, SC area? If so, please send your updated resume to Alexis Novales at [email protected] or apply directly to this job post.
National Hiring Manager
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.