School and Education Jobs in Alexandria, Louisiana
Teacher of Deaf Hard of Hearing TODHHApply
Seeking a Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher to assist with an existing caseload. This position will be itinerant and travel to various schools in the area to service students.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide direct services to students in curriculum instruction
- Provide consultation services as needed for classroom instruction
- Teach American Sign Language (ASL) to students if needed
- Attend IEP/504 meetings
- Develop IEP/504 learning goals for student
Schedule: Monday - Friday (Full or Part Time Schedule available)
- Bachelors or Masters Degree
- LA Teaching Certification in Deaf/Hard of Hearing
To be considered for this position please contact:
Brendan Schuman at (813) 261-2703
Keywords: Deaf, Hard of Hearing, DHH, TODHH, Special Education, ASL, American Sign Language
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.