There are numerous benefits to working in schools. By choosing this career path, you are empowering our next generation through your time and talent. Not only are you providing invaluable support to the children you work with, you are ensuring a future filled with capable, confident adults. Itís a noble calling and one that Sunbelt helps you nurture. Read More...
Apply to our school-based jobs to see just how committed we are to fulfilling your individual needs and empowering you to do the same for your students. Whether youíre a speech-language pathologist looking to transform lives in an inner city school or a school psychologist wanting to make a remarkable difference in the nationís most remote and rural areas, Sunbelt is here to deliver the support you need.
While teachers are the foundation of our schools, school-based healthcare professionals are the pillars that support studentsí overall health:
- Physical therapists restore physical functioning and alleviate pain.
- Occupational therapists empower students to perform meaningful daily activities.
- Teachers of the deaf and hard of hearing facilitate effective communication for students who have hearing loss.
- Sign language interpreters effectively convey messages between different languages for students.
- School nurses make informed healthcare decisions and advocate for the overall health of students.
We admire your commitment to nurturing happy and healthy students. Allow us to give back by helping you find a job thatís just for you, based on your unique wants and needs. Let Sunbelt help you find a school-based job #whereyoushine.