Nursing Jobs in Witchita, Kansas
Witchita, KSNursing - LPN Contract 12 days ago
LPN: Small Facility in KansasApply
LPN: Small Facility in Kansas
Sunbelt is searching for a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) for a travel contract position in Garnett, KS. This 45-bed facility is looking for a flexible and compassionate nurse. If you are willing to travel and have at least two years of recent experience in rehab or long-term care setting, you are encouraged to apply for this opportunity.
- Assists with formulating a plan of care for residents and provides nursing care to residents according to physician orders and regulations
- Directs and assists with resident, family/significant other education and notifies family on condition changes
- Updates plan of care when needed and observes and documents observations and care given to the residents
- 12 Hour Shifts
- Night, 6p-6a rotating weekends
- 6 Week Contract (possible extension)
- At least 2 years of recent experience as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Long Term Care or Rehab
- Valid and Current Kansas LPN License or Compact License
- Basic Life Support Certification, American Heart Association
If interested in applying to this LPN position in Garnett, KS, or send your resume to [email protected] today to learn about this and other contract positions available in the U.S.
Emily Janecek National Hiring Manager
813-792-3464 | [email protected]
#sunbeltturns30 #whereyoushine #nowhiring #emilysunbeltjobs #nursejobs #nursingjobs #travelnurse #Westvirginiajobs #healthcare #healthcarejobs #healthcare #travelnursingjobs #westvirginiajobs #licensedpracticalnurse #LPN #Kansasnurses #nightnurse
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.